addendum to worship - to bless

*** I made a few additions and changes to the end of the "what does it mean - worship" post ***
***check them out if you want***
*this here is just some more thoughts*


"Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the LORD. " Psalm 134:2

"I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting."  1 Timothy 2:8

"Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name." Psalm 63:4

"Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever." Psalm 145:2

"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and thing in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11

It is absolutely amazing to me that by simply raising our hands and acknowledging His great name, we bless God Almighty! Praise Jesus!

No comments: